PHP Developer job Liverpool
If you feel like you fit the following requirements for the job then please get in touch.
The role includes developing a wide range of web sites and applications from basic brochure sites up to large scale eCommerce solutions. You will be part of a team of designers and developers who have been working in the web design and development industry for over 15 years.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of PHP5 and MySQL
- Strong CSS, XML and HTML5 skills
- Prior experience of developing database-driven websites
- A high level of self-motivation and proactiveness
- Attention to detail, a positive attitude, and strong interpersonal skills
- Independent problem solving skills and flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with CMS systems (Knowledge of WordPress a distinct advantage)
The role is available immediately, working hours will be Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm. Salary will be dependent on experience (£19,000 – £26,000 p.a.).
Iprogress believe in continual professional development and you will get hands on training in house as well as specific training to improve your current skill set and keep up to date with the latest technologies and techniques.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com.
Iprogess is an equal opportunities employer and aims to ensure that no job applicant or worker receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, gender orientation, nationality, religion or belief (or lack of belief), ethnic or national origin, age, gender, gender reassignment or marital status, sexual orientation or disability.